– Invited Tutorial on “Cosserat Rod Model for Continuum Robots”, Morph Lab, Imperial College London, UK, July 2022
– Invited Workshop on “TMTDyn Matlab package for Modeling & Control of Soft Robots”, IEEE RAS sponsored Seasonal School on Rehabilitation and Assistive Technologies based on Soft Robotics (SofTech-Rehab), Technical and Education Program (TEP), Jun 2021
– Invited Speaker at Workshop on “New Approaches in Design, Modeling and Control of Soft Robots”, The RSI International Conference on Robotics & Mechatronics (ICRoM), Iran, Nov 2021
– Invited Breakout Session Speaker, “A Morphological Observers for Hard-to-Measure System States: Case of A Helical Stiffness Controllable Interface”, International Workshop on Embodied Intelligence, Mar 2021
– Guest Lecture on “TMTDyn A Matlab Package for Modelling and Control of Hybrid Rigid-Continuum Robots”, Soft Robotics Course by Prof. Tommaso Ranzani, Boston University, US, Feb 2021
– Guest Lecture on “Medical Soft Robots”, AUT Summer School, Amirkabir University of technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Iran, Sep 2021
– Guest Lecture on “Medical Soft Robotics”, CBIOM3S (Center for Biomechanics, Biomaterials, Biomechatronics, and Biosignal Processing), Universitas Diponegoro (UNDIP), Indonesia, Sep 2021.
– Online Tutorial on “Bond Graph Modeling”, Morph Lab, Imperial College London, UK, Jan 2021